Saving Energy & Saving Money
Our Proven Work
Our roofs trap heat, and help keep your building cool. Here you can see a picture of one of our roofs in the heat of the summer, significantly cooler than the surrounding area. We help trap the cold air in, and keep the heat out resulting in a noticeable decrease in your energy bill.
Why Should You Use a Cool Roofing System?
Air conditioned air leaves through nearly every part of your building, residential or commercial. Having an energy efficient roof system provides a number of different benefits such as:
- Reduced building heat-gain.
- Reduced air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Improved thermal comfort in buildings that do not have air conditioning.
- Improved energy efficiency of roofs, especially when there isn’t adequate insulation provided in the roof envelope.
- Savings on annual air-conditioning energy use.
- Extend service life of roofs and HVAC equipment.
- Eco-friendly, Good for the Environment.