Our Total Lifetime Care (TLC) Program
Every commercial roofing system installed by The Cool Roofing Company is automatically enrolled in our TLC (Total Lifetime Care) Program. The Cool Roofing Company TLC Program includes our Roof Shield Preventative Maintenance Plan, a Limited Lifetime Warranty, and even protects the building owner against 3rd party puncture.
We are confident that every roof we install will be able to weather the elements, and stand the test of time. That’s why we offer our warranties and the TLC program. After all who better to look after your roof and help protect your investment, than the people who install it and know it best – the team at The Cool Roofing Company.
TLC program protects the building owner:
- Roof Shield Preventative Maintenance Plan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty that includes 3rd Party Puncture Protection
We also offer the Roof Shield Preventative Maintenance Plan, which includes:
- Yearly 78 Point Inspection
- Roof Drawing
- Roof Photos
- Condition Report
- Repair Suggestions for Budgeting
- Written Proposal For Repairs
- Check Drains to Ensure Free Flowing (Notify owner if not)
- Remove Loose Debris (Less than 5lb.)
The Cool Roofing Company’s 7 Steps To Roofing Excellence
Step 1 – Listen To Your Needs
- Our first priority is to make a plan based on your requirements. We strive to make the roof you want, just the way you want it.
Step 2 – Free Roof Analysis
- We offer a free onsite analysis of your roof that includes photos, drawings, and a report describing issues and resolutions.
Step 3 – The Best Solution
- We install roofs of all types, and once we survey your roof we will find and present the best solution for your roof.
Step 4 – Work With You
- We have staff ready to help you with insurance claims, HOA interfacing, and city codes – you name it, we’re with you.
Step 5 – Premier Project Planning
- From the start date to the final clean-up, our focus is on safely completing your project on time and within budget.
Step 6 – The Construction Process
- We work to cause as little disruption as possible,and our certified crews always perform spotless cleanup.
Step 7 – The Final Inspection
- Our work will meet or exceed TCRC guidelines, pass all manufacturer’s field inspections, and exceed your expectations.