Saving Energy & Saving Money
Cool roofs for commercial and industrial buildings are more commonly used and are typically Energy Star rated. These roofs often fall into one of three categories: roofs made from cool roofing membranes, roofs made of materials that have been coated with a solar reflective coating, or green planted roofs. These properties create roof surfaces that are extremely energy efficient and because these roofs can be installed over existing roof substrates without the need for a complete tear-off, they are eco-friendly saving valuable landfill space.
So please take a moment to learn more about us, about our work with energy efficient roofs, and contact us, your trusted Atlanta roofing contractor if we can be of service to you!
Our Proven Work
Our roofs trap heat, and help keep your building cool. Here you can see a picture of one of our roofs in the heat of the summer, significantly cooler than the surrounding area. We help trap the cold air in, and keep the heat out resulting in a noticeable decrease in your energy bill.
Why Should You Use a Cool Roofing System?
- Reduced building heat-gain
- Reduced air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions
- Improved thermal comfort in buildings that do not have air conditioning
- Improved energy efficiency of roofs, especially when there isn’t adequate insulation provided in the roof envelope
- Savings on annual air-conditioning energy use
- Extend service life of roofs and HVAC equipment
- Eco-friendly, Good for the Environment
As you can see in the rooftop heat chart, a cool roofing system can run up to twice as cool as a conventional roofing system, saving the building owner on cooling and roofing costs for years to come. When you add in The Cool Roofing Company’s standard TLC and Roof-Shield Protection Programs and you are now talking about many years of a worry free, environmentally aware roof.